When darkness falls - self portrait
Inject attitude and colour into your home
When darkness falls she sheds any layer of convenience and vows to a life of endless indulgence. When morning breaks she promises herself that motherhood is her true and only devotion. Her fear of finding a middle ground will make sure this pattern repeats itself for eternity. Anything seems better than status quo.
- This is a self portrait of the artist, a one of a kind 65 x 81 cm (x almost 2 cm deep) original acrylic painting on cotton canvas, and there's only ONE of her.
All paintings listed are ORIGINAL artworks by Emily Thornton and cannot be re-produced. They be delivered signed on back and varnished
- Finished in February 2022
- All paintings come unframed unless stated otherwise. Please get in touch if you'd like me to suggest how to frame this piece or if you're a local customer let me arrange framing for you.
- All paintings are packaged professionally and with care. Please allow 10-14 working days for processing and shipping. If you require a rush order please be in contact and I will do my best to get it to you as soon as possible.
- If you would like to order 2 or more, please contact me for a discounted quote.