Si - fine art print
Sale Sold out
Regular price kr1,500.00 SEK
Regular priceUnit price per
Inject attitude and flowers into your home
- 'Si wondering' is a fine art glicée print which is a high quality reproduction of original artwork by Emily Thornton. The originalpainting was part of her series which explores self-image, self- absorption and vanity.
The artwork is professionally printed locally in southern Sweden on the finest of glicée papers: Epson fine art cotton smooth bight paper.
- The print comes with a 2 cm white border included and is available in size 500 x 500 mm
- All prints come unframed unless stated otherwise. Please get in touch if you'd like me to suggest how to frame this piece or if you're a local customer let me arrange framing for you. It is recommended that prints on paper are framed behind glass.
- It is recommended that, if rolled, you lay the print out flat for a couple of hours before framing.
- All paintings are packaged professionally and with care. Please allow 10-14 working days for processing and shipping. If you require a rush order please be in contact and I will do my best to get it to you as soon as possible.
- If you would like to order 2 or more, please contact me for a discounted quote.
- All fine art prints come signed and numbered.