Ragnar - fine art print
Sale Sold out
Regular price kr1,500.00 SEK
Regular priceUnit price per
Inject attitude and flowers into your home
People often say they recognize people they know in my paintings. It might be because every one of my guys is a mix of people I have met or secretly observed. I might lend a trait I find interesting in a neighbour, mix it up with a good hat I found particularly nice in an old lady I saw down the street the other day, season it with a little of my own personality and voilà, you’ll have a very eclectic yet recognisable looking flowerboy on the canvas.
- 'Ragnar' is a fine art glicée print which is a high quality reproduction of original artwork by Emily Thornton. T he originalpainting was part of her series which explores self-image, self- absorption and vanity.
Ragnar is professionally printed locally in southern Sweden on the finest of glicée papers: Epson fine art cotton smooth bight paper.
- The print comes with a 2 cm white border included and is available in 3 sizes; 700 x 1000 mm, 500 x 700 mm, 300 x 400 mm
- All paintings come unframed unless stated otherwise. Please get in touch if you'd like me to suggest how to frame this piece or if you're a local customer let me arrange framing for you. It is recommended that prints on paper are framed behind glass.
- It is recommended that, if rolled, you lay the print out flat for a couple of hours before framing.
- All paintings are packaged professionally and with care. Please allow 10-14 working days for processing and shipping. If you require a rush order please be in contact and I will do my best to get it to you as soon as possible.
- If you would like to order 2 or more, please contact me for a discounted quote.
- All fine art prints come signed and numbered.