Frankie - fine art print
Inject attitude and colour into your home
His sense of fashion is intuitive, deep rooted. Like a magpie he is drawn to shiny objects and he never understood the advice 'less is more'. If anything, less is bore, he'd say.
- 'Frankie' is a fine art glicée print which is a high quality reproduction of original artwork by Emily Thornton. T he originalpainting was part of her series which explores self-image, self- absorption and vanity.
Frankie is professionally printed locally in southern Sweden on the finest of glicée papers: Epson fine art cotton smooth bight paper.
- The print comes with a 2 cm white border included and is available in 3 sizes; 700 x 1000 mm, 500 x 700 mm, 300 x 400 mm
- All paintings come unframed unless stated otherwise. Please get in touch if you'd like me to suggest how to frame this piece or if you're a local customer let me arrange framing for you. It is recommended that prints on paper are framed behind glass.
- It is recommended that, if rolled, you lay the print out flat for a couple of hours before framing.
- All paintings are packaged professionally and with care. Please allow 10-14 working days for processing and shipping. If you require a rush order please be in contact and I will do my best to get it to you as soon as possible.
- If you would like to order 2 or more, please contact me for a discounted quote.
- All fine art prints come signed and numbered.